Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Yuuuuummmmmm! Vanilla Pudding Cinnnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting


 After helping me make scrumptious honey butter dinner rolls on Saturday, JCT asked if we could make dessert rolls on Sunday.  Happy that he likes homemade food and is willing and happy to help, I went ahead and made these bad boys. (Ignore the quality of the photo... I was too busy eating them and should have taken a picture sooner:)



Just to warn you, these are soooooooooo very NOT good for you, but they are sooooooooo very delicious.  They are soft and gooey and cinnamon-sugary. The secret seems to be the vanilla pudding.  I kind of wonder what they would turn out like if you used chocolate pudding?  Any who...this recipe does make quite a lot though so they are good to share with friends or just hoard them all for yourself.  I usually get 24-26 good sized rolls.  I made my husband take a bunch to work with him so we weren't forever eating cinnamon rolls and gaining the sweet delicious calories that come with them.  The frosting is really easy and good, but if you don't like a lot of frosting you could always just make a simple glaze.  I tend to do the frosting if these will be for a dessert and a glaze if they will be for breakfast.  The original recipe is found here.  Enjoy!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment