Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Weekend!

 We took the opportunity to go to my parents house for Easter Sunday and go to church with them (well, Jason and the kids went while I stayed with the babe).  We took some family pictures since we had the extra hands!  Thanks Dad!

 The kiddos adore Parker.  They love to lightly touch him, say "bless you" when he sneezes, and talk to him.
 Our little Parker (just a week and a half old) relaxing on the couch while the other two run wildly around the house.
 The Easter bunny was not happy with the kids attitudes on Saturday so he decided to hide the goodies outside for the kids to find instead of leaving them on the kitchen table.


 Decorating Easter eggs


 Such cute kids!  Love them!
Parker was not up to participating in the decorating of the eggs.  I know just how he felt.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had another baby! Congrats! My third is named Parker as well. Good name. =) I'm due soon with our fourth boy. =)

    ReplyDelete