Monday, May 21, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

I gotten woken up at the glorious hour of 5:15 a.m. this morning by 10 month old baby chatter.  I rolled over hoping that she wouldn't wake up her brother with her cheerfulness and tried to go back to sleep.  At 5:45 a.m. I heard stirrings that sounded more 4 year oldish and groaned.  Shortly thereafter I heard, "Go back to sleep.  GO back to SLEEP.  GO BACK TO SLEEP!!" I rolled out of bed to retrieve Addison in hopes that that would settle Jefferson down and maybe he would get a little more rest.  Much to my surprise, when I opened the door to ask Jefferson to stop yelling at his sister, I found that he was sitting on his dresser with the blinds pulled up yelling at the sun.  It did not listen to him.

Mission for today: buying black out curtains.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I say that every day to my alarm clock. It doesn't listen either. Where are these things parents?!

    ReplyDelete