Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Finally!!!


So, I know that it has been forever since I last posted, but due to computer issues I had to wait.  Now we are back in business.  We have had such a fun summer so far.  So many great trips and family fun.  Since I am overwhelmed with pictures right now I will give you some teasers to let you know what's coming.

We have our wonderful fabulous camping trip in Yellowstone.
 The kids did great and Jefferson was even mad when we left.  He wanted to keep sleeping in the tent and watching the buffaloes.  Addison did awesome as well.  We had a great spot to camp and it was right by a very pretty lake.  So glad we took the time to go.

 We also have Jason's cousin Patrick getting married.  So good to see family that we do not get to see very often.

 Proof that we do get out without the kids occasionally- okay, so maybe it's more like once in a blue moon, but it happened.
 We also had the annual Harmon Family reunion.  This year it was in Star Valley,WY and it was great fun and, oh my, was it beautiful and just the perfect weather.
 There will also be the post titled, "It's Not What it Looks Like" and there would be one about the super fun 4th of July weekend we had with my family, but somehow we managed to not take a single picture the whole time.  I don't know how that happened.  So, Beth if you've got some, post them and I'll link it.
Look for more posts coming soon, especially Addison's very first birthday!!  Time sure does fly :)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Finally. (I am not good about blogging); but, I do look forward to your posts. I am glad the computer issue is resolved. So sad we are not there for Addison's first birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TO YOU ADDISON!!!

    ReplyDelete