Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh, My Dear Heavens...

... have you ever seen anything more beautiful?

Well, of course you have, but these come in a close second right?

I happened upon these little temping treats here and I knew right away that I would be making them.  Luckily, we have a ward party today and that gave me the excuse to make them with out the temptation to consume every single one of them.  We're talking chocolate chip cookies baked on the Oreo cookie base and then topped with the frosting side of the cookie.  The frosting gets nice and gooey and warm.  Absolute comfort.   

Now I just have to remember to get on the treadmill for an extra hour this week.  And yes, they were worth it! Every single calorie!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I have been snacking on Oreo cookies at work lately. I thought the extra calories without the extra cookie in between was way up on the extra calorie list! Wow! These really make it outrageous and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I really did think this post was going to be about the new Brigham City Temple because of the title of the post. So, when I saw the tower of cookies I realized it was more temporal "heavens" than I was thinking.

    ReplyDelete