Monday, August 6, 2012

Sillies


Here are some pictures of my little sillies.



Who needs a pacifier when you can use a plastic octopus?
Way to think outside the box Addison!
The other day Jefferson was begging to watch "Sid the Science Kid".  I told that he could if he took all his animals back upstairs to his bedroom.  A major tantrum followed.  He made it as far as the top of the stairs and then proceeded to scream at me.  I just ignored him and continued to feed Addison her lunch.  After about 5 minutes I realized that it was quiet once again- and what did I find?
He fell asleep.  Well, so much for Sid!
These kids crack me up sometimes!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lots of times tantrums come because of tiredness. He does look quite comfortable and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Addison, Well, it does look like a pacifier! Doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete