Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hi Ho Hi Ho, It's off the Preschool I Go!!!

Yesterday was Jefferson's first day of preschool!!

He has been looking forward to it for so long, we were all glad when the day finally came.  He has two teachers and about 15 classmates, which makes the student/teacher ratio really good.  I was really impressed with the curriculum and am looking forward to seeing how Jefferson grows.  So far so good.  He came home singing and talking about the small gym they get to play in to grow hand-eye coordination and other gross motor skills and of course he talked about the snack and the boy in front of him that was picking at the ouchy on the back of his head (gross!!).  I would say it was a success.

In the morning-as requested- I made cinnamon sugar doughnuts (heavy on the sugar!) for a first day treat.  He loves the baby doughnuts the best!


NUM NUM NUM!

He was very specific about what he wanted to wear on his first day- "My Skeletons!"
Here he is cheese'in for the camera.  He just looks so grown up to me.  I can't believe he will be in kindergarten next year.

He picked out this "pack pack" because it's a monster.  Never mind that it's just Cookie Monster- it is a monster nonetheless.


I, of course, gloried in the free time I had while Jefferson was away and Addison was sleeping.  BLISSFUL QUIET!!!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How many days a week is this pre-school for Jefferson? How many hours per day? Sounds so good for him. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 days a week for a little more than two hours. He loves it.

    ReplyDelete